Showing 31–35 of 45 properties
- GUIDE PRICE £250,000 - £260,000 LOVELY 2 DOUBLE BED FAMILY HOME in modern development off SINGLEWELL ROAD. Move in ready with a ground floor cloakroom and first floor family bathroom. Large open plan living with lots of natural light. ALLOCATED PARKING and enclosed rear garden make this ...
- Lovely SEMI DETACHED property with 2 DOUBLE bedrooms, an open plan lounge and dining room opening into a CONSERVATORY. Laid to lawn garden and GARAGE to rear. Located close to the popular Perry Street area of Gravesend with its local shops, cafes and pubs. EPC: D
- Well maintained 2 DOUBLE BED end of terrace family home with GARAGE and OFF ROAD PARKING. Ideal location with easy access to shops and schools. Good transport links to the A2, M2. Short walk to Gravesend railway station with its high speed rail link to London St Pancras. EPC: D
- BEAUTIFUL PERIOD PROPERTY set over four floors with a refurbished basement. 2 bedrooms, kitchen/diner, conservatory and bathroom. SITUATED IN THE HEART OF GRAVESEND TOWN CENTRE AND AROUND HALF A MILE TO THE STATION WITH HIGH SPEED RAIL LINK TO LONDON ST PANCRAS. EPC: F
- A lovely mid terraced 2 bed property in need of updating. Through lounge, kitchen with serving hatch leading to the lean to, family bathroom and mainly laid to lawn garden with shed. Ideal as an investment buy or first property. Good location and great transport links. EPC: D