Sealeys Estate Agents are your local auction representative. For the sale of residential and commercial property or land, auction can be the most appropriate method of sale.
Auction often compliments but is not exclusive to the following types of property:
- Non-mortgageable property
- Distressed property
- Property requiring a quick sale
- Unusual property
- Farmland and woodland
- Land for development (with or without planning)
- Garages and Land for parking
- Property with an expected high level of interest
- Probate land and property
- Local authority land or property
- Property belonging to charitable, family or other trusts
The Benefits of Auction
- On fall of the hammer, a deposit of 10% is paid to the auctioneer and completion is normally 28 days thereafter
- By marketing the property for a set period of time (normally around 3 or 4 weeks) and inviting potential purchasers to bid against each other, this method of sale can arguably achieve the best price – particularly for organisations such as local authorities, government bodies, trusts and probate who need to prove they have achieved best price.
- The seller’s solicitor prepares a seller’s pack with Land Registry documents, searches etc enabling the conveyancing period to meet the 28 day completion deadline following exchange.
Benefits of Sealeys Auction Team
- Sealeys keep a large local database of motivated buyers – many of them investors, builders and developers with cash funding.
- Sealeys additionally partner with a national auction house that brings a database of motivated buyers from further afield.
- Sealeys use many advertising mediums to ensure maximum interest from the local market in addition to the national advertising from our partner auctioneer – a double pronged approach that ensures maximum exposure and levels of interest, meaning a greater number of potential bidders to push the price of your property up. This successful approach can make tens of thousands of pounds difference to your outcome.
BOOK A FREE APPRAISAL OF YOUR PROPERTY NOW
Contact Sealeys Auction Team on (01474) 369368, choose option 3 and a member of our friendly team will be able to book in a FREE appraisal of your property immediately.
Some of our recent auction results…
Willow Wood Road, Meopham
Guide Price: £5,000
Sold at auction for £23,000Willow Wood Road, Meopham
High Street, Rainham
Guide Price: £170,000
Sold at auction for £170,000High Street, Rainham